If you haven't worked in a kitchen before, we can teach you all you need to know and all of our training is fully paid.
Training and development
We will tailor your training to however you like to learn and we can support your progression to develop your career with us if that's what you're looking for. All of our training is fully paid.
We’re proud of all the different team members that make up our family and are enthusiastic to share our passions.
- We’re on the search for Kitchen Porters to join us! The role of a Kitchen Porter is simple…we are looking for someone to play a vital role in the daily operation of the kitchen.
What we do:
We ensure smooth running and efficiency of cleaning duties
- We maintain a high level of operational hygiene in all kitchen areas
- Cleaning of pots, pans, flat and equipment etc as required
- Thorough deep cleaning as per the schedule of kitchen areas, equipment and storage areas
- You will learn to maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational workstations, handle deep cleaning to The Barn’s high standards and follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
- Must be available to work all shift patterns
- Experience is desirable