Experienced Wood Fire Pizza Oven Chef (Pizzaioli)
We are looking for a Pizza Chef to join our kitchen staff and make delicious pizzas based on The Neapolitan pizza.
Pizza Chef responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with a wood fire pizza oven, various pizza types and be available to work during business hours.
Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
- We’re on the search for a Pizza Chef members to join us! The role of a Pizza Chef is simple…we are looking for someone to produce top notch pizzas!
The role and responsibilities of a Pizza Chef:
- Pizza chefs are responsible for the entire pizza-making process - preparation and cooking
- Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
- Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs, including thin crust, thick crust etc
- Make fresh tomato, pesto and white cream sauces
- Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
- Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
- Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
- Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience (for example, vegan cheese and gluten-free flour)
- Cook appetizers, like mozzarella sticks, pizza bites, garlic breads and salads
- Recommend new recipes to update our menus
- Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
Prior experience and training as a Pizza Chef in a similar role is required.