Crew Member - Kitchen Crew
Our Kitchen Team create our the most amazing dishes. If you haven't worked in a kitchen before, we can teach you all you need to know and all of our training is fully paid.
Training and development
We will tailor your training to however you like to learn and we can support your progression to develop your career with us if that's what you're looking for. All of our training is fully paid.
We’re proud of all the different team members that make up our family and are enthusiastic to share our passions.
- We’re on the search for Back of House Crew members to join us! The role of a Back of House is simple…to prepare and make the finest meals to wow every guest.
What we do:
We make our guests feel valued as part of our family by cooking, grilling and preparing their meals to The Barn high standards. You will be responsible to make sure our guests are wowed by their food and have a really positive experience.
• We will teach you to prepare, cook and serve amazing food to The Barn high standards and make customers feel fired up, wowed by the experience
• You will learn to maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational workstations.
• handle deep cleaning to The Barn’s high standards
• follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
- Experienced cooks desirable