Crew Member - Front of the House
If you haven't worked in a the food business before, we can teach you all you need to know and all of our training is fully paid.
Training and development
We will tailor your training to however you like to learn and we can support your progression to develop your career with us if that's what you're looking for. All of our training is fully paid.
We’re proud of all the different team members that make up our family and are enthusiastic to share our passions
- We’re on the search for Front of House Crew members to join us! The role of a Front of House is simple…we are looking for someone with a winning smile to wow our customers.
- Our front of house has many different roles to fill: Bar staff, waiting staff, supervisors and more. Let us help you find the most suited position.
What we do (applicable to all roles for front of house):
We give a warm welcome to our guests and making them feel a part of The Barn family.
- We serve customers efficiently – understanding and meeting their needs
- We serve amazing food to The Barn's high standards that make our guests feel wowed by the experience
- We bring amazing food and drink to the table and make sure our customers have everything they need
- You will learn to maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational workstations, handle deep cleaning to The Barn’s high standards and follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures